accommodation facility requests a deposit upon check-in: 6000.00 RUB
Check-in procedure: The guest's contact number must be provided at the time of booking.
Remote check-in is available in the apartments. The day before arrival, you must contact the apartment to receive instructions on how to check in. You can contact the representative by calling +79213055558, +7-812-9801912.
Description and amenities
A full-fledged apartment of 60 m2 with a view of the courtyard allows you to accommodate a couple or a small family. The design of the apartment is decorated in a modern style. The kitchen is equipped with everything you need, and the location in the historical center at the intersection of the two first streets of St. Petersburg will appeal to all guests of the city.
- Apartment for 4 guests
- Contactless self-check-in
- Spacious 1 bedroom apartment with a bedroom and an area of 50 m2
- A king-size double bed, as well as a huge sofa for two in the kitchen
- View of the quiet courtyard
- 2nd floor, there is an elevator
- Kitchen: stove, microwave, kettle, refrigerator, all utensils
- Combined bathroom: shower and toilet
- Washing machine, iron, board and hair dryer
- Wi-Fi speeds up to 100 Mbit/s and cable TV
- Central heating, water boiler: there is always hot water
A wonderful location in the historical center: a few minutes to the legendary cruiser Aurora, the Peter and Paul Fortress and the house of Peter the Great. Gorkovskaya metro station and Lenin Square (Finlyandsky Railway Station) - 10 minutes on foot. Free street parking area at the house. The house is located in the central part of St. Petersburg on the Petrogradskaya Side at the intersection of the first two streets of the city: the former Bolshaya Dvoryanskaya and the former Wolfova (now Kuibyshev and Chapaev).