Tourist complex "Bely Yar" is located away from the bustle of the city in an ecologically clean and picturesque location, 180 km from the city of Kostroma, in the village of Lubyany Kadyysky district of the Kostroma region.
The camp site is located on the Bank of the Gorky reservoir, on the one hand it is surrounded by the water surface of three rivers: Nemda, Unzha and Volga, and on the other – a coniferous forest. This place is popular with those who like active family camping and fishing.
The number of rooms of the tourist complex includes: separate houses for 2, 4.6, 8 people, a hotel for 11 rooms. Each house is equipped with a barbecue area for a comfortable stay.
The benefits of recreation in the "White Yar»:
- untouched places, wildlife;
- two-storey houses built of environmentally friendly coniferous wood, the ability to rent a house as a whole, and individual rooms;
- tourist complex stands on the river, has its own pier, equipped beach, sandy beach and bottom;
- magnificent view of the picturesque Bank of the Nemda river;
- own equipped fishing base, comfortable fisherman's House, hunting organization;
- Russian cuisine, Russian oven food, restaurant for 70 seats;
- paintball island with dugouts and fortifications;
- children's playroom and outdoor Playground;
- not far from the camp site is a therapeutic Holy spring "Three monks", known for its miraculous and healing effect, a source of mineral water;
- it is possible to organize an excursion to the Museum of the Soviet film Director and screenwriter, people's artist of the RSFSR Andrei Tarkovsky in his historical homeland.
Comfortable accommodation, polite and professional staff, availability of all necessary rental, cultural, health and sports program-everything you need for outdoor activities!