Dubki is a country guest complex located in the Kingisepp district of the Leningrad Region.
On the territory of the complex:
* guest house with a cozy attic, where there is a cafe and a lounge area
* standard rooms in the guest house
* new buildings with a stylish design of rooms
• high-speed free Wi-Fi
• wood-burning sauna with a seating area and an outdoor terrace
* barbecue area with a warm gazebo
• lawn for recreation and sports games
• children's playground
• fruit garden
• free parking
The guest house does not have a menu, the chef prepares simple and delicious dishes every day using fresh, seasonal products.
Nearby is the Gulf of Finland and its uninhabited islands, clean rivers and lakes, the unique landscape of the Kurgalsky Nature Reserve, mushroom and berry places.