The hotel is located in the heart of Bryansk surrounded by shaded squares, old houses and green parks.
However, the building itself is recognized as a monument of architecture of the twentieth century: the eight-columned portico with pediment lend it the grandeur in representation, similar to the style of the ancient noble manors.
These features are characteristic of Russian classicism, one of the most harmonious and balanced styles.
The hotel "Central" was built in 1957 by renowned architect Bryansk Athanasius Salomakhin in the style of Soviet
Neoclassicism and is considered a monument of architecture of the Soviet period.
The building of complex configuration, has three main facade (facing the square, the Boulevard and the square of Tiutchev); the Central entrance has a columned portico with a pediment.
The new main city hotel was originally called the Central.
In 1992, after the collapse of the USSR, Bryansk and Chernigov Ukrainian agreed on the mutual naming of Bryansk and Chernigov existing hotels in Chernigov and Bryansk respectively. So in Brjansk appeared
the hotel Chernigov and Chernigov hotel
The atmosphere of the old town we tried to keep our interiors: wide staircase, corridors, with carpet, spacious Lounges, interiors, carefully chosen for each room and, of course, flawless service and exceptional attention to all the wishes of our guests.